PRACTICE FIELD RESERVATIONS MUST BE OBTAINED EACH SEASON. THERE IS NO CARRY-OVER FROM THE PREVIOUS SEASON.
- No reservations will be taken until ASA receives the field permits for the upcoming season.
- Once field permits are finalized, all registered coaches will receive and e-mail to request (not reserve) a practice time and location.
- Coaches will receive an online form via e-mail that will need to be filled out with a first and second choice
- Once requests are submitted, confirmed reservations will be e-mailed out
- Coaches requesting two (2) practices in a week will have their second practice request handled after the initial round of requests for first practices are finished
- Requests are for a one (1) hour block of time. For younger ages U5, U6 you may only choose to practice for 45 minutes if you like but the entire block of time will be reserved
Available Practice Fields: Click here
- Please note that while rectangular fields are listed (Witter, Brenman, etc) there is little to no availability at this point. Most times that are available start at 8:30pm. You may e-mail Will Hanna with any questions or interest in openings.
When can practice start? Practice can start only after coaches are given permits and confirmed their time and location from the ASA office. Permits will be available at the recreational coaches meeting. Most practices will start the week after the coaches meeting. For more information on important dates, click here.
Online Reservation Form
If you have any questions, please e-mail Will Hanna at: firstname.lastname@example.org