1st and 2nd Grade Ball Mastery Program
What is 1st and 2nd Grade Ball Mastery?
ASA professional coaches focus on proper techniques surrounding dribbling and ball control, passing and receiving, technical games and individual creativity in order to become better soccer players. Players are strongly encouraged to also participate in the recreational league structure while using this program to supplement their team practice to get more touches on the ball, get to know new kids, play with other players and work with ASA staff coaches. It is important that parents are aware of what is expected within each ASA program so their children can properly develop.
The 6-week program offered each fall and spring, will consist of technical training sessions, small-sided games, and play dates.
- Technical training - Coaches will run age appropriate training sessions
- Small-sided soccer games - Players will finish each session by dividing into teams to play small sided soccer games with individual and team focuses
- 1 to 2 games per season vs Junior Academy teams
How old do you have to be?
1st and 2nd Grade Players (boys and girls) have to be born between 9/30/2011 - 8/1/2009
- Simpson Field (426 East Monroe, Alexandria, Va 22301)
- Fall 2017 (6 Weeks)
- 5:30 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday Sessions - September 19, 26, October 3,10, 17, 24
- Thursday Sessions - September 21, 28, October 5, 12, 19, 26
- Classes are offered two times during the week.
- Registration includes one (1) of the two (2) days during the week
- One (1) to (2) Saturday Afternoon Games vs or mixed with U7/U8 Junior Academy Teams
- Financial assistance is available.
- Please Contact Cindy Lopez at email@example.com or via phone call on 703-684-5425
- The 1st and 2nd Grade Ball Mastery Program is NOT a recreational soccer team.
- 1st and 2nd Grade Ball Mastery Program is a supplemental training session that ASA coaches recommend in addition to the recreational soccer league if players are interested in receiving technical training from ASA professional coaches.
- To sign up for the recreational soccer league, which includes teams that play games each weekend and practice during the week, visit our recreational league homepage.