/Female Soccer Training
Stepping up your game
ASA offers a variety of female (and those who identify as female) only training opportunities throughout the year. These opportunities range from organized pick up to practice sessions. The programs are open to ages 19+ and all skill levels are welcome.
Participants should come prepared to exercise, connect with others, form community, move, laugh and practice soccer skills!
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You want to have fun while exercising in a safe and supportive environment
- You are playing in the adult league and want some extra touches on the ball
- You have thought about playing in the adult league but aren’t sure if it is the right fit for you
- Your kids play and you want to be an awesome soccer role model
- You are passionate about women’s access to play and sport and want to brainstorm how to create more opportunities in Alexandria
- You are excited about spending quality time with powerful women
September 13 – November 8 (no practice October 11)
Women's TrainingFall 2020
8 training sessions
Sept. 13 - Nov. 8 (no practice October 11)
Sundays | 4:30-5:30pm