/Female Soccer Training
Stepping up your game
ASA offers a variety of female (and those who identify as female) only training opportunities throughout the year. These opportunities range from organized pick up to practice sessions. The programs are open to ages 19+ and all skill levels are welcome.
Participants should come prepared to exercise, connect with others, form community, move, laugh and practice soccer skills!
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You want to have fun while exercising in a safe and supportive environment
- You are playing in the adult league and want some extra touches on the ball
- You have thought about playing in the adult league but aren’t sure if it is the right fit for you
- Your kids play and you want to be an awesome soccer role model
- You are passionate about women’s access to play and sport and want to brainstorm how to create more opportunities in Alexandria
- You are excited about spending quality time with powerful women
Summer 2021 Registration
Women's Pickup SessionsSummer 2021
10 pickup sessions
June 16 - August 18
Wednesdays | 6:30 - 8pm
Fort Ward Field
This summer we’re offering women’s only pickup soccer!
The pickup sessions will off 90 minutes of free play opportunity. Games may be small sided, such as 7v7 or 9v9 or full field. ASA is providing field space and cones / goals / pinnies.
Women's Training/PracticesSpring 2021
8 training sessions
April 11 - May 30
Sundays | 4:00 - 5:00pm
This spring we’re offering two options for training and play. You can register for both if interested! The training sessions will be structured and focus on a technical skill or tactical nuance with a cognitive challenge or leadership opportunity built in. Coach Emily Kruger will lead these sessions with input from the group.
The pickup sessions will off an hour of free play opportunity. Games will likely be small sided, such as 7v7 or 9v9. ASA is providing field space and cones / goals / pinnies.