/Futsal Ball Mastery
Training | SUMMER
Futsal Ball Mastery
Futsal Ball Mastery is designed to improve a player’s ability to act more instinctually on the court (or field), elude pressure and learn how to beat defenders to create goal scoring opportunities. This program is offered twice per year in the Winter and Summer. ASA will group players appropriately by age and level of play. If your child is unable to make all sessions, prorated pricing is available. Many players and teams utilize this program to prepare for the Winter Futsal League.
PRE-seasonFutsal Ball Mastery
November 27 - December 18
4 practice sessions
IN-seasonFutsal Ball Mastery
January 4 - February 22
8 practice sessions
Pre & In-seasonFutsal Ball Mastery
November 27 - February 22
12 practice sessions
Summer Futsal Ball MasteryFutsal
$ 140 per player
July 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26
Pro-rated options available
Summer 2023 Details
- Academy Age Groups: U8 (2016) – U13 (2011)
- Rec Age Groups: PreK – 7th Grade
- 6 sessions | Monday & Wednesdays
- July 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26
- Location TBD
- Sessions will be an hour long and take place sometime between 5:30-8:00pm
- Players are grouped by age and level of play (Rec & Academy)
- Pro-rated options available if your participant can only attend certain sessions. Email [email protected].
Summer 2023 Schedules Coming soon!
Refund Policy: ASA will process refund requests before the first session of the season. You will receive the amount you paid minus a $15 administrative fee (to cover credit card fees, administrative and software costs). No refunds will be given after the first session has taken place.