October 9-10, 2021 | Boys & Girls Divisions
- Teams are guaranteed 3 games
- Coaches may request deconfliction for multiple teams
- Numerous divisions per age group to provide appropriate games for all levels of play
- All league and club passes accepted
NOTE: Alexandria Soccer is returning to play this fall and is operating under guidance from the City of Alexandria and the local health department. While we are thrilled to offer our tournament series at this time we will continue to operate with the safety of participants as our number one priority.
- Maintains regular contact with local government and health officials
- Closely tracks the guidelines that the CDC, US Soccer and US Youth Soccer have publicized
- Is operating under the assumption that we will be able to host soccer and futsal tournaments this coming competition year
- Has implemented safety standards for players, coaches, referee’s and spectators. Rules will be posted publicly online and in-person at fields.
- Will refund 100% of the registration fee if the entire tournament is cancelled due to COVID-19
September 25, 2021
9U (2012)America's Cup Series
10U (2011)America's cup Series
11U (2010)America's Cup Series
12U (2009)America's Cup Series
Updated Safety Policies
- Review and agree, by attending, to the safety policies
- Share the policies with your team prior to attending
- Provide plans for your team to avoid social gatherings (hotels, restaurants, etc)
- Encourage families to limit the total number of people attending
- High risk spectators are discouraged from attending
- Only bring what you will take out after (food, drink, clothes, chairs, etc.)
All players, staff and spectators should conduct an at home, self temperature check the day of every game.
Coaches & Players:
- Wear masks at all times when not actively playing soccer (kids on the bench as substitutes must wear masks).
- Arrive and depart at scheduled times (the tournament will share predetermined arrival times to better support social distancing concerns)
- No team benches allowed on sidelines
- No team tents allowed on sidelines
- No sharing water
- No sharing snacks or food
- No high-fives or handshakes
- Maintain 6 feet of distance when not participating
- 1 coach per team bench—no additional team or club staff allowed with team
- Use hand sanitizer before and after games
- Clean equipment and uniforms after games
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between spectators on sideline
- Do not linger after games, proceed to your vehicle
- Use hand sanitizer before and after games
- Use hand sanitizer before, at half time and after games
- A properly spaced pre-game coach meeting will replace
- Team equipment check
- Team roster check
- Captain’s meeting
Game schedules will provide additional time between game end and start times.
Game schedules may reduce down time between games to avoid social gatherings.
Game schedules may increase time between games to allow local teams to go home between games versus staying at the field.
Games at facilities with multiple fields will stagger game times.
- Increased signage on site
- Field marshal’s and tournament officials will monitor and enforce safety protocol’s
- Sanitation station at each field
If a player, coach, or spectator who attended an Alexandria Soccer Tournament becomes infected, please complete the form below.
Policies & Information
Teams Withdrawing and Refund Policy
- Teams who withdraw prior to September 1, 2020 will be charged a $100 administrative fee.
- Teams who withdraw between September 2, 2020 and September 25, 2020 will be charged a $200.00 administrative fee.
- No refunds are given to teams withdrawing after September 25, 2020.
Inclement Weather Policy
All teams must show up ready to play at the site, regardless of weather, unless otherwise directed by the tournament director or tournament staff. Matches will be forfeited if a team does not show as scheduled. Only tournament officials or referees may cancel or postpone a match. In the case of severe weather, the referee and/or tournament director may suspend a match based on judgment.
If the entire event/tournament weekend is cancelled by Alexandria Soccer Association for any reason, accepted teams will receive up to 50% refund of the registration fee, after all fixed costs are covered. No refunds will be given if any games are played on the tournament weekend.