October 7-8, 2023 | U9 - U19 Boys & Girls
- Teams are guaranteed 3 games
- U16+ Teams will compete in showcase format
- Coaches may request deconfliction for multiple teams
- Numerous divisions per age group to provide appropriate games for all levels of play
- All league and club passes accepted
(2014 & 2013)
(2012 & 2011)
Policies & Information
Teams Withdrawing and Refund Policy
- Teams who withdraw prior to September 1, 2021 will be charged a $100 administrative fee.
- Teams who withdraw between September 2, 2021 and September 25, 2021 will be charged a $200.00 administrative fee.
- No refunds are given to teams withdrawing after September 25, 2021.
If a team must withdraw on are after September 27th due to a COVID-19 case or exposure the team may receive a 50% refund or 75% credit to a future ASA tournament. Documentation of COVID scenario must be provided.
Inclement Weather Policy
All teams must show up ready to play at the site, regardless of weather, unless otherwise directed by the tournament director or tournament staff. Matches will be forfeited if a team does not show as scheduled. Only tournament officials or referees may cancel or postpone a match. In the case of severe weather, the referee and/or tournament director may suspend a match based on judgment.
If the entire event/tournament weekend is cancelled by Alexandria Soccer Association for any reason, accepted teams will receive up to 50% refund of the registration fee, after all fixed costs are covered. No refunds will be given if any games are played on the tournament weekend.
Alexandria Soccer has teamed up with HBC Event Services to offer discounted hotel accommodations for this event. This is a stay-to-play tournament — all hotel reservations must be made through HBC Event Services. BOOK HERE.